Heel Pain Clinic
Looking For A Solution To Your Heel Pain In Cork?
Free Parking Open 8am-8pm and Saturdays til 5pm Book Online 24/7
Free Report: “Avoid Costly Mistakes And Learn 5 Simple Ways to Help Ease Heel Pain At Home Today.“
Learn 5 different ways to ease Heel Pain…even if you’ve suffered for months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!
If you’ve got Heel Pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you might pass it off as having just worn the wrong shoes,or that it’s just a “ache” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting and its been there a good while now
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, long term Heel Pain including Plantar Fasciitis is
THE most common problem that we see in
Achilles Foot Clinic Cork
And when it comes to living with Heel Pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”… & “Why Am I Still Suffering With Heel Pain After Putting Up With It For So Long?
Most people think that when they get Heel Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
They hope that they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if Heel pain never happened. Deep down they know that unless they do something about it that’s not likely. Months later you’re still living with Heel pain & Plantar Fasciiits- often even worse than it was when it came on and are a bit fearful and mostly confused on how to sort it.
A common story we hear all the time in Achilles Foot Clinic Cork is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people 40+ are suffering with long term Heel pain when they come see us eventually.
Worst of all is the answer from the doctor “it’s just your age”
Why else does Heel pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is effective.
Maybe you think your Heel Pain was caused by doing something – like wearing the wrong shoes that one time on the beach or is just because your mother or brother had a bad feet.
If you don’t know what you’re doing -Heel Pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Does The Above Sound Like Your Story Too?
Here Are Some Reasons Why Your Heel Pain Is Persisting?
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your Heel, and as soon as they wore off the plantar fasciitis struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Heel pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help and now you don’t know who to trust with your feet.
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Heel pain ten times worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Heel was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight especially when you get up from sitting first.
- You decided to get a few “different expensive runners” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice in the shop, and didn’t do anything that lasts…
- You spent a lot on orthotics-insoles with that Clinic down the town and got nowhere and now are understandably skeptical that anyone can help you.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Podiatrists in our Cork based Foot Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best, even if that means we are not the right clinic for you.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Heel Pain Quickly?”…
Well, here’s 5 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Foot pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse. If the plan you have is not working change the plan!!
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Heel pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Foot Expert will help reduce heel pain including Plantar Fasciitis, and allow you to get back walking again quickly – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your foot even more like some exercises do).
- Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your feet feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Heel pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your feet stiff and tight.
- Avoid The Wrong Shoes as this can put unwanted strain on your heels. Most of us do it without thinking and are not sure why some shoes are not as bad as others you have.
- Get real, “hands-on” Podiatry – Podiatry is proven to help people with Heel pain & Plantar Fasciitis. In fact at the Achilles Foot Clinic Cork it’s what we do all day every day, feet and almost nothing else.
If your Heel pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Achilles Foot Clinic can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Podiatry team at Achilles Foot Clinic can help you live without Heel pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about our clinic – unsure of the benefit or if it’s the right clinic for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So……..“How Can Choosing to See a Podiatrist at Achilles Foot Clinic Help You Get Rid of Your Heel & PLantar Fasciitis Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Podiatry Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can tell you on day 1 “What You Have, Why You Have It & How to Get Rid Of It”.
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Heel pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
We can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid surgery – and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Heel pain has stolen from you
We can help you Keep Active and Live a Full Life free from the curse of Heel & Plantar Fasciitis Pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at Achilles Foot Clinic
Please enjoy watching these success stories of other people just like you who came to see us at Achilles Foot Clinic – and left much healthier and happier and living life to the full within just a couple of weeks:
Frustrated With Your Foot Pain?
Not sure what to do?
Not sure who to ask?