If you’ve got foot pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you might pass it off as having just worn the wrong shoes,or that it’s just a “ache” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting and its been there a good while now
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, long term Foot Pain is THE most common problem that we see in Achilles Foot Clinic Cork.
And when it comes to living with Foot pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”… & “Why Am I Still Suffering With Foot Pain After Putting Up With It For So Long?
Most people think that when they get Foot Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
They hope that they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if Foot Pain never happened. Deep down they know that unless they do something about it that’s not likely. Months later you’re still living with Foot Pain- often even worse than it was when it came on and are a bit fearful and mostly confused on how to sort it.
A common story we hear all the time in Achilles Foot Clinic Cork is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people 40+ are suffering with long term Foot Pain when they come see us eventually.
Worst of all is the answer from the doctor “it’s just your age”
Why else does Foot Pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is effective.
Maybe you think your Foot Pain was caused by doing something – like wearing the wrong shoes that one time on the beach or is just because your mother or brother had a bad feet.
If you don’t know what you’re doing -Foot Pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’
If Your Frustrated With Your Plantar Fasciitis, Just Click The Button Below And One Of Our Highly Qualified Team Will Give You A Call To Discuss Your Specific Problem
Why else does foot pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is effective.
Maybe you think your foot pain was caused by doing something – like wearing the wrong shoes that one time or is just because your mother or brother had a bad feet.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – foot pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Does The Above Sound Like Your Story Too?
Here Are Some Reasons Why Your Foot Pain Is Persisting?
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help you, and as soon as they wore off the Foot Pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Foot Pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help and now you don’t know who to trust with your feet.
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Foot Pain ten times worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Foot Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight especially when you get up from sitting first.
- You decided to get a few “different expensive runners” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice in the shop, and didn’t do anything that lasts…
- You spent a lot on orthotics-insoles with that Clinic down the town and got nowhere and now are understandably sceptical that anyone can help you.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Podiatrists in our Cork based Foot Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best, even if that means we are not the right clinic for you.
Step 1 - Comprehensive Foot and Ankle examination
Our experiened and knowledgable practitioners will examine :
- Your foot and ankle range of movement
- Your joint alignment
- The biomechanics of the way your walk
- Your muscle strength and tone
To identify exactly what is causing your foot pain
Step 2 - Latest Technology for Foot Pian Treatment
Achilles Foot Clinic continually invest in the latest and most cutting edge technology when it comes to resolving our patients Plantar Fasciitis
We use video motion Gait Analyses to allow us to examine every part of your gait in detail no matter how fast you move.
We are one of the few clinics in Ireland to use both 3D scanning equipment like they have on the space station and our 3D Printed Orthotics when needed for Plantar Fasciitis.
Step 3 - Recovery
Each treatment aims to gently and progressively get your foot and ankle moving again without pain, as quickly as possible, to allow you to get back to normal and start doing the things you love.
We will give you a structured rehabilitation exercise program, to help break the cycle and prevent the problem from returning.
So……..“How Can Choosing to See a Podiatrist at Achilles Foot Clinic Help You Get Rid of Your Plantar Fasciitis Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Podiatry Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can tell you on day 1 “What You Have, Why You Have It & How to Get Rid Of It”.
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Foot Pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
We can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid surgery – and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Plantar Fasciitis has stolen from you
We can help you Keep Active and Live a Full Life free from the curse of Foot Pain.
6 Reasons To Choose Achilles Foot Clinic
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Convenient Opening Hours:
We understand how busy life can get and how hard it can be to find time to schedule appointments around work.
So that you can prioritise your recovery and focus on getting better rather than asking for time off work, we are open:
We are conveniently located just outside Cork City centre in Ballinlough.
We are on the 215 bus route.
We also have FREE parking on our doorstep.
Free Report: “Avoid Costly Mistakes
“6 Simple Ways to
Help Ease Foot Pain
At Home Today “
Learn 6 different ways to ease foot pain… even if you’ve suffered for
months or years and your doctor told you nothing could be done to help!