Bunions – The 4 Steps To Keep You Away From Surgery
Free Report: “Bunions – The 4 Steps To Keep You Away From Surgery“
Learn the 4 key steps to help you avoid bunion surggery… even if your mother had them and she told you nothing could be done to help!
If your mother or Aunt etc has bunions and had surgery – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, and that you are heading the same way no matter what. Or, you might pass it off as having just the wrong gene’s that “everyone” in your family suffers from them…
Your not sure why but you just know it starting to pain you and are worried you will end up in “granny shoes”
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Bunion Pain is on of THE most common problem that we see in Achilles Foot Clinic Cork and when it comes to living with Bunions, everybody we see wants to know.
“How can I stop it getting worse and avoid having surgery”…
A common story we hear all the time in Achilles Foot Clinic Cork is when people mention to a sister or mother about there “bunions hurting” and they remind them that there grandmother or aunt had the same thing and it got so bad they had to cut holes in there shoes and that they are probably heading the same way.
This can understandably be very alarming to hear and can cause some panic. Worst of all is the answer from the Surgeon “surgery is your only option”
This advice drive me mad. Surgery should surely be the last thing you try not the first as there is no walking it back i it goes wrong. Too often I have seen patients come into Achilles Foot Clinic having had surgery on their bunions with no discussion on alternative choices and the foot is not rigid or worse the joint is very unstable.
In a lot of these cases I just know if they had come to us BEFORE they had surgery we could have given them a better result and improved their quality of life more than it is with the surgery.
Does The Above Sound Like Your Story Too?
Here Are Some Reasons Why Your Bunion Pain Is Persisting?
- You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t even though you stopped wearing those high heels you love.
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your feet, and as soon as they wore off the foot pain struck again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody in your family gets Bunions as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, but nothing they said or did seemed to help and now you don’t know who to trust with your feet.
- You got expensive insoles but they are too big to fit in any shoes other “granny shoes”
- You decided to get a few “different expensive shoes” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice in the shop, and didn’t do anything that lasts… and now you have enough shoes for your own shoe shop!
- 8. You spent a lot with that Clinic down the town and got nowhere and now are understandably skeptical that anyone can help you.Maybe you have a bag of insoles from different places.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Podiatrists in our Cork based Foot Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best, even if that means we are not the right clinic for you.
“What Can I Do To Get Some Help For My Bunions?”…
Well, here’s 5 things you can do:
- First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking there is nothing can be done, but then months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse. If the plan you have is not working change the plan!!
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Foot pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Foot Expert will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t aggravate your foot even more like some exercises do.
- Avoid The Wrong Shoes as this can put unwanted strain on your feet. Most of us do it without thinking and are not sure why some shoes are not as bad as others you have.
- Get proper Expert advice from a Foot Expert, a Podiatrist – Podiatry is proven to help people with foot pain. In fact at the Achilles Foot Clinic Cork it’s what we do all day every day, feet and almost nothing else.
If your Bunions are affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends or giving you undue worry of what they might end like – Achilles Foot Clinic can help get you back to living the life you deserve and the answers you need as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Podiatry team at Achilles Foot Clinic can help you live without foot pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about our clinic – unsure of the benefit or if it’s the right clinic for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So……..“How Can Choosing to See a Podiatrist at Achilles Foot Clinic Help You Get Answers ON Your Bunions – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Podiatry Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can tell you on day 1 “What You Have, Why You Have It & How to Get Rid Of It”.
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Bunions once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
We can help you to enjoy living with more energy each day
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid surgery – and painful injections
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that foot pain has stolen from you
We can help you Keep Active and Live a Full Life free from the curse of Bunion Pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at Achilles Foot Clinic
Please enjoy watching these success stories of other people just like you who came to see us at Achilles Foot Clinic – and left much healthier and happier and living life to the full within just a couple of weeks: