Does any of this sound like you?
- Do you have pain in your Heel when you get up in the morning or after sitting a while?
- Have you been to lots of clinics but are still in pain?
- Have you spent a lot of money on orthotics or insoles which didn’t fix you?
- Do you avoid going for a walk because you know your Plantar Fasciitis will be just too painful?
- Have you been told that painful an injection is the next step?
- Have you have started to worry that you will never get rid of this foot pain and may never get back to doing the things you love to do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have found the answer to your Foot Pain at Achilles Foot Clinic, Cork
Tibialus Posterior Tendonitis
A common cause of heel pain is irritation of the tendon called the tibialis posterior.
This causes pain on the inside of the heel.
This is often aggravated by stairs or going up on your toes
The large tendon at the back of your heel.
This is a very common injury and is aggravated by flat shoes an can feel stiff in the morning
Left untreated can sometimes lead to rupture of the tendon
The bottom of your foot has a type of tissue called the plantar fascia.
Sometimes this tissue can become tight and irritated, causing intense pain from the heel along the sole of the foot.
This often gives pain when standing up after sitting or first thing in the morning
6 Reasons To Choose Achilles Foot Clinic
- You Get Our Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. (If you’re not 100% satisfied with your appointment you don’t have to pay.) Terms & Conditions
- You Can Park 100% for Free Right Outside The Door
- You Can Book Online 24/7 Right From Your Phone
- You Can Get A Late Appointment Or Seen On Saturday……No Need To Take Time Off Work.
- You Can Take Up Our Of Offer A Free Phone Consult With Our Podiatry Team Before You Arrive If You Are Unsure If We Can Help You.
- You Get Treated By Medics Who Specialise In Feet Only, So They KNOW Whats Needed To Get You Back On Your Feet.
Convenient Opening Hours:
We understand how busy life can get and how hard it can be to find time to schedule appointments around work.
So that you can prioritise your recovery and focus on getting better rather than asking for time off work, we are open:
We are conveniently located just outside Cork City centre in Ballinlough.
We are on the 215 bus route.
We also have FREE parking on our doorstep.